• To provide free medical treatment to sponsored children
• To provide subsidized medical care to children, Elderly & youths
• To encourage and support sports activities at all levels to enable the children and the community at large to have a good health.
• To equip the youth with life skills which will help them live a quality health life.
• To provide knowledge on how to deal with /preventive measures against mild health problems.
• To indulge the target groups in co-curricular activities which boost academic knowledge
• To provide reading material which will enhance the quality of education being provided not only in academics but also in other fields to provide whole sum knowledge.
• To provide or attach teaching assistants to the homeless children and youth for guidance in academics and other fields plus counseling. To source educational grants for the orphans and youth so as to attain basic education.
• To provide subsidized educational costs (school fees, uniforms and school materials) to needy children and full educational assistance to children.
• To provide a temporary shelter were the orphans and homeless can fit in and call home.
• To provide any other form of support in form of moral, financial and social support that a basic home would have provided for the needy.
• To provide basic needs for appropriate survival such as food in a relatively balanced diet, clean safe water, clothing and security.
• To assist the needy sponsored from time to time as emergence needs arise and provide one on one literacy support.
1. To support education in health, and to make citizens aware of the vital importance of health and government and research
2. To promote vocational skills among youths
3. To promote a healthy culture among the young population through educating them about the risks of HIV/AIDS, smoking, drugs and violence
4. To encourage quality leadership and creative entrepreneurship among young people
5. To promote girl child education, gender equality and human rights
6. To render assistance and support to the orphans, handicapped, disabled and underprivileged children and youth
Subscribe to our newsletter email to get notification about fresh and latest up-to-date!
Subscribe for Our Newsletter!